Perimetric wood sanding machine with dual counter-rotating head.
Compact and powerful dual counter-rotating head sanding machine with powerful built-in vacuum (optional). It quickly levels very close to the wall, thanks to the two counter-rotating heads which are perfectly balanced, Mini BK is easy to use even by staff with little experience. Ball wheels drive Mini in each direction with the same easiness of a mouse. It is ideal for both finishing works and for levelling a screed. Light and easy to carry. Designed to work in tight spaces but its great effectiveness allows to work even in larger ones. The top handle improves the quality of work allowing to operate in a standing up position.
* Complete with central handle, velcro pad holders and dust guard.
|Model||BK Wooden||BK Wooden V.S.|
|Motor||2 HP||2 HP|
|Speed||1400 rpm||1000-2000 rpm|
|Water Tank||15 lt||15 lt|
|Dimension LxAxP cm||65x135x49||65x135x49|
|Weight||115 Kg||126 Kg|
Data For Shipping
|Dimensioni||60 x 75 x 123 cm|
- It makes for easy transportation.
- It allows to regulate the working pressure.
- It allows to inclination on the Planetario head.
- It is very useful when working on very uneven floors.
Check if the competitors machine has the third front wheel.
- BK450: Working section 450mm with 3 tools diameter 140mm. BK Attack system.
- BK500: Working section 500mm with 3 tools diameter 200mm. Quick Attack system.
- Challenger 600: Working section 600mm with 3 tools diameter 240mm. Quick Attack system.
- Challenger 800: Working section 800mm with 4 tools diameter 240mm. Quick Attack system.
- BK650: Working section 650mm with 3 tools diameter 240mm. Quick Attack system.
- BK750: Working section 750mm with 3 tools diameter 240mm. Quick Attack system.
- BK850: Working section 850mm with 3 tools diameter 240mm. Quick Attack system.
- BK950: Working section 950mm with 3 tools diameter 340mm. Quick Attack system.
Check the size of the tools. Many machine has the same working area but the tools are smaller. Smaller are the tools, less will be the performance.
- It must be “active system” and not passive system. After an emergency if we push the START BOTTOM the machine does not start the operator has to follow the instructions.
- If the operator leaves the REMOTE CONTROL the machine stops working avoiding any injuries.
- Continue Control System.
- A intelligent Remote Control device allowed to check the presence of the operator according the safety rules
- If the operator leaves the device, the remote control stops the machine immediately.
- If the operator leaves the device it cannot be used from any other unauthorized operator to avoid any injuries.
- DEAD MAN SWITCH: all automatic movements are under control by “dead man safety device “in order to work free but in total safety.