4HP single-phase Single-disc floor grinder
Terminator 320 is a special machine designed for:
- Grinding very uneven floors.
- Removal of resins, varnishes and glues.
- Smoothing of joints.
- Bush-Hammering concrete and stone floors.
- Grinding and polishing floors.
- Fast exposing of the aggregates.
|Model||Terminator 320||Terminator 320 VS|
|Motor||2900 Watt max||4 HP|
|Speed Tools||1400 rpm||600-1600 rpm|
|Water Tank||18 lt||18 lt|
|Dimension LxAxP cm||75x120x35||75x120x35|
|Weight||77 Kg||87 Kg|
|Floor System||Square Meters per hour*|
|Concrete Grinding 1 step||35-45m2/h|
|Terrazzo Polishing 1 step||55-85m2/h|
|Resin Removing 1 step||25-35m2/h|
|Varnish Removing 1 step||15-35m2/h|
*Production numbers may vary according to surface conditions, diamonds used, equipment operator, etc.
Data For Shipping
|Dimensioni||120 x 60 x 62 cm|
- It makes for easy transportation.
- It allows to regulate the working pressure.
- It allows to inclination on the Planetario head.
- It is very useful when working on very uneven floors.
Check if the competitors machine has the third front wheel.
- BK450: Working section 450mm with 3 tools diameter 140mm. BK Attack system.
- BK500: Working section 500mm with 3 tools diameter 200mm. Quick Attack system.
- Challenger 600: Working section 600mm with 3 tools diameter 240mm. Quick Attack system.
- Challenger 800: Working section 800mm with 4 tools diameter 240mm. Quick Attack system.
- BK650: Working section 650mm with 3 tools diameter 240mm. Quick Attack system.
- BK750: Working section 750mm with 3 tools diameter 240mm. Quick Attack system.
- BK850: Working section 850mm with 3 tools diameter 240mm. Quick Attack system.
- BK950: Working section 950mm with 3 tools diameter 340mm. Quick Attack system.
Check the size of the tools. Many machine has the same working area but the tools are smaller. Smaller are the tools, less will be the performance.
- It must be “active system” and not passive system. After an emergency if we push the START BOTTOM the machine does not start the operator has to follow the instructions.
- If the operator leaves the REMOTE CONTROL the machine stops working avoiding any injuries.
- Continue Control System.
- A intelligent Remote Control device allowed to check the presence of the operator according the safety rules
- If the operator leaves the device, the remote control stops the machine immediately.
- If the operator leaves the device it cannot be used from any other unauthorized operator to avoid any injuries.
- DEAD MAN SWITCH: all automatic movements are under control by “dead man safety device “in order to work free but in total safety.