Skraper Floor Machine
Skraper 650 removes stubborn dirt and incrustation on the floor. Ideal for washing of the bottom of floors such as: porphyry, terracotta floors, concrete and any surfaces unlevelled and difficult to clean. Thanks to the inclination of the brushes it cleans perfectly in the deep joints and crevices of the floors.
* The price includes machine, Planetario A5 but does not include brushes.
|Model||Skraper 650||Skraper 650 T|
|Motor||4 HP||7 HP|
|Speed Tools||200 rpm||200 rpm|
|Water Tank||18 lt||18 lt|
|Dimension LxAxP cm||65x135x56||65x135x56|
|Weight||95 Kg||105 Kg|
Data For Shipping
|Dimensioni||120 x 60 x 72 cm|
- It makes for easy transportation.
- It allows to regulate the working pressure.
- It allows to inclination on the Planetario head.
- It is very useful when working on very uneven floors.
Check if the competitors machine has the third front wheel.
- BK450: Working section 450mm with 3 tools diameter 140mm. BK Attack system.
- BK500: Working section 500mm with 3 tools diameter 200mm. Quick Attack system.
- Challenger 600: Working section 600mm with 3 tools diameter 240mm. Quick Attack system.
- Challenger 800: Working section 800mm with 4 tools diameter 240mm. Quick Attack system.
- BK650: Working section 650mm with 3 tools diameter 240mm. Quick Attack system.
- BK750: Working section 750mm with 3 tools diameter 240mm. Quick Attack system.
- BK850: Working section 850mm with 3 tools diameter 240mm. Quick Attack system.
- BK950: Working section 950mm with 3 tools diameter 340mm. Quick Attack system.
Check the size of the tools. Many machine has the same working area but the tools are smaller. Smaller are the tools, less will be the performance.
- It must be “active system” and not passive system. After an emergency if we push the START BOTTOM the machine does not start the operator has to follow the instructions.
- If the operator leaves the REMOTE CONTROL the machine stops working avoiding any injuries.
- Continue Control System.
- A intelligent Remote Control device allowed to check the presence of the operator according the safety rules
- If the operator leaves the device, the remote control stops the machine immediately.
- If the operator leaves the device it cannot be used from any other unauthorized operator to avoid any injuries.
- DEAD MAN SWITCH: all automatic movements are under control by “dead man safety device “in order to work free but in total safety.