7HP 3phase – 4HP single-phase Professional Floor Grinding and Scrubbing Machine
BK 400: is the most versatile professional floor machine.
Equipped with Planetario it can be turned in to a professional grinding and polishing machine. With brushes or floor pads it becomes the world’s strongest single disc floor care machine. All heavy duty jobs can be performed thanks to its 4 or 7 HP powerful motors.
*BASIC version does not include any Accessories.
*The CPL version includes: Tank, pad holder and brush.
|Model||BK 400 Basic||BK 400 CPL||BK 400 VS Basic||BK 400 T4 Basic||BK 400 T5 Basic||BK 400 T5 VS Basic|
|Motor||2900 Watt max||2900 Watt max||4 HP||4 HP||5.5 HP||5.5 HP|
|Speed Tools||155 or 200 rpm||155 or 200 rpm||120-250 rpm||155 or 200 rpm||155 or 200 rpm||120-250 rpm|
|Water Tank||18 lt||18 lt||18 lt||18 lt||18 lt||18 lt|
|Dimension LxAxP cm||60x121x38||60x121x38||60x121x38||60x121x38||60x121x38||60x121x38|
|Weight||59 Kg||63 Kg||68 Kg||75 Kg||78 Kg||80 Kg|
Data For Shipping
|Dimensioni||120 x 60 x 62 cm|
- It makes for easy transportation.
- It allows to regulate the working pressure.
- It allows to inclination on the Planetario head.
- It is very useful when working on very uneven floors.
Check if the competitors machine has the third front wheel.
- BK450: Working section 450mm with 3 tools diameter 140mm. BK Attack system.
- BK500: Working section 500mm with 3 tools diameter 200mm. Quick Attack system.
- Challenger 600: Working section 600mm with 3 tools diameter 240mm. Quick Attack system.
- Challenger 800: Working section 800mm with 4 tools diameter 240mm. Quick Attack system.
- BK650: Working section 650mm with 3 tools diameter 240mm. Quick Attack system.
- BK750: Working section 750mm with 3 tools diameter 240mm. Quick Attack system.
- BK850: Working section 850mm with 3 tools diameter 240mm. Quick Attack system.
- BK950: Working section 950mm with 3 tools diameter 340mm. Quick Attack system.
Check the size of the tools. Many machine has the same working area but the tools are smaller. Smaller are the tools, less will be the performance.
- It must be “active system” and not passive system. After an emergency if we push the START BOTTOM the machine does not start the operator has to follow the instructions.
- If the operator leaves the REMOTE CONTROL the machine stops working avoiding any injuries.
- Continue Control System.
- A intelligent Remote Control device allowed to check the presence of the operator according the safety rules
- If the operator leaves the device, the remote control stops the machine immediately.
- If the operator leaves the device it cannot be used from any other unauthorized operator to avoid any injuries.
- DEAD MAN SWITCH: all automatic movements are under control by “dead man safety device “in order to work free but in total safety.